Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whats With Her?


Lately I have been feeling overwhelmed and extremely exhausted. Its frustrating because I don't know how to get it together and rejuvenate myself.

I mean how am I really supposed to maintain... a relationship, working, going to the gym, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, paying bills, playing with Chloe, hanging with the fam, chillin' with my peeps, attending to myself (hair, nails, shopping, etc), catch up on my shows, reading, blogging, designing, sewing, branding a company, & building an empire all at once????

Whats worse, is no one seems to understand around me! I am mentally, physically & emotionally exhausted and need a break, but unfortunately I can't because if I stop to take a break... who's going to get the shit done!

Its really hard being 23 and responsible. Sometimes I wish I could be the carefree 23 year old who just doesn't have a care in the world...but then again...that wouldn't be me! I always look ahead, planning to secure my future. I an sensible when it comes to money. I save as much as I can, always pay my bills on time, and rarely splurge.I am a very hard worker, who puts their career first...for the most part. I have always believed that If I sacrifice now, I will be able to play later...but sometimes all the hard work really knocks me down. At the end of the day I try to tell myself that I am only human, and I am doing the best that I can do...but sometimes I feel its not enough. I could always being doing more. I can sleep when I'm dead, and this is my time to grind...but it does take its toll...or at least its starting to!

Bare with me with the posts... work has been hectic, and the hubby in addition to the dog has been feeling neglected.

Sometimes my best is not good enough...but I'm going to continue to push forward, and hopefully I will get it together...sooner than later!


xoxo,


T

1 comment: