Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Beautiful Office...


I was so busy with the sale that I didn't get a chance to take any pics, so I decided to take pictures of the office. My pink, chic, wonderful office! This is where I spend most of my time tryin' to make my millions - I just want to be successful ;)


Welcome to Kelly Nishimoto!


My Lovely Desk...


Racks of "Cute Booty" Pants...



If you look closely, you can see a white door that leads out to the roof. Now, how we actually get to the door to get to the roof is the real question - lol



Kels Desk....





The bed upstairs in the loft. It's great for my 15 minute cat naps... okay maybe 30 minutes ;)



We were poppin' bottles at the sample sale...

Buddy T. Fox = Our Kelly Nishimoto Mascot! 

Peep out the HOTT Balenciaga weekender and wallet...I'm not mad at you Kel! But I would like one soon ;)





Our "Kitchen" lol


Our sewing room...


So I'm off to bed as I have to wake up in 4 hours or so. Today was a long but fun day as usual. 
Don't you just love the office...I know I do... Night!


xoxo,


T

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so fun! I love all the PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats, this is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like a great place to work. I love how you have space for relaxation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's look fabulous! Love the pink wallpaper and those cute lamps...Not to mention about those pinke bags, the bed and the champagne... :-) Congrats darling!

    ReplyDelete