Friday, March 27, 2009

THANK YOU :)



Thank you to all those who have commented and left advice in addition to luv & kind words! It means a lot to me and did indeed put a smile on my face :)

The fact that strangers, so to say, are kinder and more genuine then people who have been in my life for years put things into perspective!

Last night, before I went to sleep I told myself that I just had to let it go. See it's a hard situation that I am in, and I found out something that showed me my reality. It was hard for me to accept, but I believe it happened for a reason. It opened my eyes to a situation I was obviously naive about. I guess I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, I try to see the good instead of the bad... I can't help it, that's how I was raised.

However, I do understand things much clearer.

Always be a step a head of the game. Don't trust anyone. Depend on yourself, because you will never let yourself down, and stay positive continuing to push forward!

Whatever is supposed to happen will happen for the most part, the rest is up to me!


Everyone who continues to use people, be dishonest, and straight up assholes, remember this - KARMA IS A BITCH, YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH!

Once again thanks for the luv! I hope you have a wonderful weekend ;)


xoxo,


T

No comments:

Post a Comment