Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Chloe Bear...

Is too cute!


She is actually sitting behind me in my chair while I'm typing this...she is BEYOND adorable. I'm taking her to get groomed this weekend as she's starting to rock the shaggy look. I can barely see her eyes these days!

So I started going to the gym recently. If you read my prior post, you know that I'm all about getting healthier this year. Well I have consistently been going to the gym and am starting to actually get addicted to it, believe it or not. There is just one tiny thing.... I usually go to the gym early in the morning before work, and when I'm finished I'm full of energy. However, by about 2 pm, I'm exhausted. Maybe its the fact that I'm only getting 4 - 5 hours of sleep, between late nights and early mornings, or me just working out, all I know is I am really tired right about now... and I have sooo much to do. Not only did I have an energy drink this morning, but I also had a cup of coffee, which I never have both in one day...and I'm still tired - WTF? Being so, I came home a little early today since tomorrow is going to be another long day! I'm going to try my very best to go to sleep at a decent time and see if that works. 

Also, I wanted to thank everyone who made it out last night to the sample sale! Since we have so much stuff and a lot of people were not able to make it, I have decided to extend the sample sale during business hours for the next week, so everyone gets a chance to swing by and cop an original Kelly Nishimoto piece. For those who are in the area and want to swing by, just call the office (323-664-2600) to make sure someones there prior to dropping by! 


xoxo,



T

3 comments:

  1. ur dog is adorable!! i never had a pet b4. fish n bird don't count!! hehe

    woo to getting healthier and i know what u mean by getting exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is beyond cute :-) Keep up the good work in the gym, it's very hard I know, I do the same...Sending you energy and kisses :-)

    ReplyDelete