Monday, March 16, 2009

Tivo...Friend or Foe?




tivo-268x300.jpg



This past weekend I decided to lay low and watch some movies. My work week has been long and hectic so relaxing was much needed. I watched the Secret Life of Bees with Queen Latifa, Dakota Fanning, Jennifer Hudson &  Alicia Keys which turned out to be not that bad. However, I found myself fast forwarding through the parts which were boring and had me uninterested. As the day progressed, I found my self thinking about how I was fast forwarding through a movie which I never do. Of course I could, I just never did, at least before Tivo was invented that is. Now that I think of it... I do find myself fast forwarding through conversations with people that have me uninterested, shows, phone conversations,  & especially when my boyfriend talks to me about football! Has the invention of  digital video recording reprogrammed my brain? or is just me ;)




xoxo,



T

No comments:

Post a Comment