Thursday, March 19, 2009

THEY GO HARD!

I feel asleep earlier, so there goes me trying to go to sleep at a decent time ;)

So there has been a couple of artist that I have been consumed with lately which I wanted to share with you. They are definitely very talented and on there way to the top so cop their music now and thank me later!


My Favs - Its Killin' Me, & Give it to Me Right





My Favs - Lost Yo Mind, Bout to Quit, & Definition of Love...





My Favs - Jezzebelle & Sweetest Taboo...







My Favs - THE WHOLE DAMN MIXTAPE! Successful is my official anthem though ;)








My Favs - Fallin in Love with you, Last Hope, 1 in a Million, Go, Stone Love, Lets Go, Sad Love Songs, & Picture Perfect...







My Favs - Be With You, Make Up, Body & If....









xoxo,


T

No comments:

Post a Comment