Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blah!

One of my new years resolutions was to lose weight, eat better, and just in general get healthier. I have been cautiously trying to watch what I eat - for the most part ;) I have been trying to work out more - its hard when you work 15 hour days. I am working on it though! I know I need to be consistent.

In any case I started this diet, where your on for three days and off for four. My friend who's a nurse told me about it and I figure I would give it a try. I needed something to jump start my lazy ass...I have to admit, when I first thought about starting I figured it wouldn't be that bad being that your on it for only three days. Boy was I wrong. I'm on day two and its KICKIN' MY ASS! Its basically a diet where you are supposed to eat certain foods because its all about the chemical break down. You have to eat them and can not substitute it with anything else! This was difficult for me because I am a picky eater and some of the foods they ask you to eat are things I DO NOT LIKE! For a mere example, one of the things it asks you to eat is 2 teaspoons of peanut butter - I HAAATE PEANUT BUTTER- lol. I did it because I want to loose some weight. Well I have already lost 5 pounds - shit I better have because I'm fuckin' starving! lol Its not that bad as I make it out to be I'm just a baby about shit sometimes and I really enjoy food especially more when I can't have it ;) I guess that goes for everything - its all a mind thing dammit!


xoxo,

T

1 comment: