Friday, March 27, 2009

MY ALEXIS IS TOOOOO CUTE!

Okay I know I recorded the first video upside down, but I had to post it anyways ;)

So I went to my parents house to hang out with the fam and my adorable niece who I haven't seen in a while.

My dad was playing the guitar while she was singing. She wants to be a singer when she grows up, so we are encouraging her to sing and play the guitar. To me, these are the most important moments in life I try not to take for granted. Being that they are so special and I won't get this time back, I decided to record it!

I remember when she was born and I was so excited to be an aunt. Now she's already 5 turning 6 in November and I don't want her to grow anymore! I can't believe she is only 5...shes so smart, and grown for her age!

In any case, after hearing this I told my brother he should start her in singing lessons so her voice can evolve by the time she is older. Did I also mention her nick name is Miss Personality! Oh yes indeed shes full of it!


Oh how I love thee, my Alexis!

xoxo,


T

1 comment: