Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sex & The City 2 Trailer: Abu Dhabi Style!




I've been catching up on old episodes of season 1 - 5 of SATC this past week which made me fall in love with the girls all over again. I forgot how much I loved this show. I remember waiting all week for sunday to come and once it was 6pm (9pm eastern) I ran upstairs, turned the TV on and would KILL anyone who disturbed me while watching the show. I wouldn't even take any phone calls while SATC was on. It was that serious. I was beyond excited to see the first movie and the second one looks even better now that Aidan's back! It would be quite ironic if she in fact cheats on Big with Aidan, when all she ever really wanted was Big in the first place. You still gotta love Carrie, with all her flaws and all!


P.S. Did I mention the costume wardrobe looks AMAZINGGGGGGGG!








Are you as excited as I am to see this movie?


xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment