Saturday, August 7, 2010

Longest Break Yet...



As I sit here listening to some music, I realize that this is the longest break I have taken from the blog yet. Why might you curiously ask? Well life is exactly why! It has a way of creeping up on you when you least expect it. You tend to naturally plan your life out when 9 out of 10 times, it doesn't happen the way you plan. Life is much bigger than both you and I. It has a plan for us, and no matter what we try to do, it's sticking to it's plan...and we are just a long for the ride.

2010 thus far has been far more of an emotional roller-coaster then 2009. I thought 2009 was bad. Ha! Jokes on me I guess. So much has happened that I don't even know where to begin. I guess to make a long story short...my better half and I decided to part ways after 7 years, I went to school to become a nurse just to find out that I love fashion too much to just give up, and last but not least I am on a personal journey trying to find myself from the inside out. 

No matter how many tears I've cried in these past few months, I can't be sad for what has happened or where I am at in my life. I am here for a reason, as this is the path that will take me to where I truly belong. It has been hard and emotional to say the very least, but gives me hope for a better future. The crazy thing about life is, you never see it coming. I mean you honestly are blindsided by the events that creep up on you, and we manage to push through it. It's truly amazing to think of what is still to come. I'm sure there's going to bad and good events, but I'm mainly hoping for the good ;)

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. OMG, j'aime ce poste que j'aime écrire des louboutin chaussure, surtout après post lire comme ?a, c'est l'éducation, mon blog est plus beau que jamais, un grand merci pour ce styleil s'agit d'un poste de conseils utiles que moi, ??ve signé pour un abonnement. Les commentaires que je déteste le plus sur mon blog sont celles prises par les gens qui ne, rien Aot plus de grace, mais vous êtes unique, je vous remercie!merci pour votre post, il m'a dit comment économiser de l'argent, vos actions après la meilleure coupons rabais en ligne et des économies! Ils sont ce que j'ai, AOM cherchez, il tenirJe, AOM impressionné très instructif, vous chaussure louboutin bien fait dans votre blog. Pipe vous remercions de votre blog, vous soutenir, vous souhaite une belle journée!

    ReplyDelete