Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quick Update!

So as you may know, I have been gone for quite some time. All for good reasons though! I have been going through some major transitioning and I like where I'm headed. In any case, I thought I would let you know that I will be moving blogs! I will not be posting on this blog as much anymore as you can now find me at Garment Vault :)

This is what I have been working on while I have been MIA, and so far its been incredible! I have been getting such a great response from the site and all I can say is a HUGEEEE thank you to all those who have supported me, it is GREATLY appreciated! 

If you are wondering what Garment Vault is, well... its an online retailer of fashion forward apparel, shoes, & accessories for the style conscious and trend-savvy shoppers who want designer looks for less. I basically came to the conclusion that even during these tough economic times, I still want to look good! Therefore, I am now on the hunt for fabulous apparel, shoes, & accessories from independent designers all over the country that is still affordable & chic! It is still a work in progress so continue to check back as there is sooo much more to come! 

I will be updating the garment vault blog on the regular, in addition to the online store! I hope all is well with you and I did in-fact miss you guys A LOT!!


xoxo,



T


No comments:

Post a Comment