Wednesday, May 6, 2009
You Know You Grew Up In the 80's/90's if:
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word SIKE.
2. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do
3. You k
now that 'W
s from Joey on Blossom
4. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
5. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
6. You played the game 'MASH'(Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
7. You know the profound meaning of ' WAX ON , WAX OFF'
8. You wanted to be a Goonie.
9. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying 'I know you are, but what am I?'
10. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
11. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.
12. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
u got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
14. You owned a banana clip.
15. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.
16. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool... and don't even flinch when people refer to them as 'NKOTB'
17. You knew all the characters names and
their life stories on 'Saved By The Bell,' The ORIGINAL class.
18. You used to (and probably still do) say 'What you talkin' 'bout Willis?'
19. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off, his cheeks shifted and his nationality became questionable.
. your hair looked like this for at least 1 school picture!
I am definitely an 80's baby :D
Back in the day
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)